Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wedding lanterns

Those of us who stalk within the wedding world are pretty familiar with the latest trends. I love how so many couples are choosing to do a fun exit with sparklers – it makes for great photos and it’s relatively inexpensive (cha-ching).

sparklers1

I did some digging to see what other fun options might be out there. I might also be required by my venue to exclude sparklers. Ahem.

Has anyone had experience with Chinese wish lanterns? There’s a fantastic little company called…get this…Wish Lantern that offers wedding lanterns and has created multiple packages to appeal to all sizes of weddings. I love this look:


(source)

Now granted, that was 10,000 lanterns…I’m big time but not quite to that extent. Though, on the other extreme, it could be really sweet and romantic to just do a single lantern as a couple. Hmm…decisions, decisions.

Have you explored options to make your exit memorable? Anyone have experience with wish lanterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment