Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A bride's recreational activity

Clearly I’m talking about shopping.

As a fun distraction from some of the complications that come from the planning process, I often enjoy a little web window shopping. There’s nothing wrong with looking…am I right?

My subject of this most recent binge…rehearsal dinner dress. There are so many cute options out there right now. Let us examine some of the front runners. I decided to include a variety since I sometimes pretend that my rehearsal dinner is being held in multiple locations – this is for your benefit, my dear readers. I do all of this research for you.

Now for the goodies:

I'm currently swooning over this lovely. I love the soft, subtle colors and the classic fit.

What about this great little tie-neck dress? I'm really digging that color.

I love the whole look of this fab little jacquard dress from BCBG. Swoon city.

Or this adorable sweetheart dress from Ruche. There will be quite a few from Ruche because I’m slightly obsessed with their site and in awe of how reasonably priced everything is.


One shoulder goodness - and polka dots? I die.

More ruffled goodness. And can I just say, I absolutely L O V E the color combination of deep purple and navy – it’s so elegant and classy. This might be one of my top runners…doesn’t hurt that Ruche has it priced at just $49.99!

Another FAB Ruche find – I’m loving the idea of having white as part of the dress (feels bridal) and yet there’s still a touch of color to keep it fun and relaxed. Not to mention it has probably the cutest name ever “Raspberry Parfait” – I die. This adorableness will set you back $48.99.

I’m beyond words for this dress. It’s not cheap ($110) but I could find a way to wear this pretty much everyday, which would mean that I could get my money out of it in no time. Do you like my logic? Yeah, so do my credit cards. Just gonna put it out there in case Frogger anyone needs ideas for gifts for me. Just saying.

If you were to choose, which would you pick? Does the type of wedding or location dictate what your rehearsal dinner dress will look like?

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of bigmouthbride blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete