Monday, May 24, 2010

Is a wrong to have a crush on a vendor when you are getting married?

So that’s the longest post title ever. But really, I have a crush and I’m not one to be dishonest so I have no choice…it’s time to spill.

You may have noticed that of all the vendors I’ve talked about, I have yet to share my photographer. Truth is…she’s just too good to be true. I think I was almost afraid I would jinx it. Does that sound crazy? Don’t answer that.

Let me give you a little tease here first:

*all photos courtesy of Stephanie Williams Photography

Are you drooling yet? It’s okay, you’re in good company. This is the incredible work of my dream photographer, Stephanie Williams. I have a total girl crush on her. It’s okay, she knows…maybe not to this extent but that’s another issue.

We were lucky enough to book her and her adorable husband Isaac (they shoot together) for not only our wedding itself but for our rehearsal party as well! I honestly cannot wait to see the shots they get – it’s going to be incredible. They are beyond talented.

If you enjoy the feeling of drool down your chin, feel free to click over to her site for more photo goodness. Don’t say I didn’t warn you – you may need someone to surgically remove the mouse from your hand…just saying.

Do you have a crush on a vendor? Please tell me I’m not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment