Friday, May 21, 2010

Showered with love

I know everyone says this…but my shower was the BEST! I had few requests – they were: wine, bacon (classy, right?) and no toilet paper bride game. My girls listened, it was a wine themed shower – I couldn’t have asked for more! My words just won’t do it justice…this is a must for a photo tour. Shall we?

Enjoying my first glass of wine for the day…in one of two bridal wine glasses! Request number one, check!

Mama Frog pouring some much enjoyed mimosas for the girls. And there on the left is bridal glass number two with the light blue dots.

Speaking of, she also supplied those fantastic favors – blackberry scented bath bombs from Lush!

Check out that yummy spread of food!

Bridesmaid Belle hosted and set out those darling framed photos of Frogger and I while MOH Banannie and Bridesmaid Creeker made the delicious food – it was definitely a team effort!

Do you see request number two in the back there…BACON. Helloooooo lover.

Me and my lovely hosts for the day: Creeker, Banannie and Belle

One game of the day – how cheap of a date are you? Okay…that’s not the name but it’s fitting for this crowd. The basic idea was that there were four bottles of wine available for tasting. Upon tasting, you were to decide which price category each fell into. It was highly entertaining!

And we feasted! That’s Frogger’s Mom on the left in the front and my Mom on the right – I just loved that they both could be there to celebrate with me.

We can’t overlook dessert – how cute are these cupcakes? Creeker made them herself and Banannie supplied the adorable bride decorations.

Aaaaand…nom nom nom…monkeybread! Thanks Banannie. :) This, by the way, did nothing to help with my pre-wedding eating regimen.

And no shower recap would be complete without a rehearsal bouquet – Bridesmaid Belle is the expert of our friends in making these puppies and I must say, I absolutely loved it!

It was the perfect day – I really couldn’t have asked for more. A huge thank you to my girls and my Mom for all of the thoughtful touches, I felt oh so loved!

Was your bridal shower everything you hoped for and more?

No comments:

Post a Comment