Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We interrupt this broadcast

So before I share our venue choice and the final roller coaster loop, I figured this might be a good opportunity for some fun eye candy of our chosen destination. Frogger and I have had so many wonderful years of memories there and I can’t help but show some more of our favorite moments…sorry to make you wait on our venue choice but it’s my post and I make the rules. :)


This is the view we have from the house…it’s the first thing we see when we wake up and this picture always says VACATION to me


Enjoying breakfast at our favorite spot – Blueberry Hills where the back patio overlooks blueberry fields, it oozes charm


After a hearty breakfast, we need to work it off – nothing like taking the boat out on the lake


I give him a 6…but clearly I deserve a 10…ish – can I tell you we have multiple versions of these photos from the over the years…obviously we are very creative.


Enjoying yet another gorgeous sunset on the boat


Finishing the day with a hearty dinner…I mean, could it be more pathetic with those sad little hot dogs? I promise this isn’t a normal meal for us, I just love this photo of him grilling – he’s so proud of his sad little hot dogs…


Wake up the next day and head out for a wine tour via pinzgauers – best idea ever…how did I not think of this?


Hit up Lake Chelan Winery for a delicious BBQ dinner – the ribs are YUMMY plus they have fantastic wine, obviously from looking at this photo we hate it there.

Rinse, lather repeat…err, rest, review and repeat. This pretty much sums up our time in Chelan and we can’t WAIT to share it with our loved ones at the wedding.

Do you have a special connection to your wedding location?

No comments:

Post a Comment