Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bust a move

I’m all about personalizing your big day. It only happens once so do everything you can to make it your own – nobody wants a cookie-cutter wedding. This new trend of unique wedding dances is probably one of my most favorite things that has developed as of late. How can you not crack a smile watching a bride and groom do the Thriller dance…and we all have seen the infamous dance down the aisle that swept across the internet this year, I loved that twist.

So I’ll confess, I have stalked the hell out of YouTube spent some time reviewing a few videos. I couldn’t help myself, I had to include some of the ones I love below.

How cute are they? I just love that they chose something original:

I love that they even got into it from the beginning:

This one is pretty cute, I love that the whole bridal party is included – it’s a great twist!

I saved my favorite for last, I love their energy and the way it ends really shows the kind of reception that I love to attend! What a great way to open up the dance floor! (the real fun begins at about 1:10)

There are tons more but I’d love to see any that you have made or marked as favorites – don’t keep them for yourself, spread the love, kids!

Anyone planning to do a surprise dance at their wedding? Have you been to a wedding where one was performed?

No comments:

Post a Comment