Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Officially Hitched: Reception Details

Our wedding day view

Okay, I confess, I'm into details. I'm a perfectionist, I'm detail-oriented and I pay attention to all those little things that most people overlook. I'm that guy girl. So that's right, you're getting not one but TWO details posts (does that remind you of an informercial? me too -- if you send me $19.95, I'll throw in a BONUS day-after shoot recap...ooo aah).

Prepare for reception detailed goodness:


Table centerpieces that are so perfect, I almost cried - literally better for our setting than my inspiration


Garden-chic chandelier - a dream piece, I must say


Delicious passed hors d'oeuvres...that we never tasted.


Yummy sparkling raspberry lemonade...and let me tell you, it was just as good as it looks.


The yummy spread...now THIS we tasted, or more like devoured. Yep, I'm a bride who ate at her wedding...and loved every second.


Hello mini pies, I love you.


Mini pie goodness - table using an old door on top of wine barrels, swoon.

Next up, toasts, pie-cutting and the reception really gets going! Tell me I'm not alone, are you a details person too?

1 comment:

  1. OMG i love everything in these photos! thanks for sharing! :)

    And oh can you suggest photos or contribute photos about wedding venues and function centres for our site www.functioncentral.com.au? please do so. Thanks!

    Isabelle G.
    www.functioncentral.com.au
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete