Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Officially Hitched: Love Letters

After taking in the moment and enjoying our first look, my husband-to-be took my hand and led me to a beautiful, secluded area to share our love letters that we had written to each other.

Watch your step...





I can't even tell you how special this moment was. To look into one another's eyes and share our deepest feelings and emotions...it's impossible to describe how much that meant to each of us. Words you know the person you love feels for you but words that probably aren't said often or sometimes ever, in that way.














The things he said to me, the words he chose, I'll never forget the emotions that flooded over me and how grateful I was to have found him and to be moments away from calling him my husband. To be moments away from spending the rest of our lives together.

Are you sharing love letters or writing your own vows?

No comments:

Post a Comment