Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Officially Hitched: I do, I do

As I floated up toward my future husband, everything around me disappeared. It really is like people say - all that exists is the two of you.





We were lucky enough to have one of our best friends serve as our officiant so he was able to take the outline we wanted for the ceremony and inject his personal stories about us. We had no idea!




And of course, there were tender moments...




And the moment we exchanged rings...








You may now kiss the bride!

May I present for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Frog!




And to the surprise of everyone...including our wedding party - that was the moment the instrumental version of "SexyBack" came on and we proceeded to dance our way down the aisle together. Much to our own surprise...our wedding party (including our officiant) followed suit! Yet another reason why we love them!
















Next up...we ROCK the reception.

Do you have any surprises planned for your wedding party?

No comments:

Post a Comment