Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our talented guests continue to impress

A while back I shared some of the RSVPs we received back from our guests. After waiting for all of the stragglers, I have a second installment for your viewing pleasure. I have to say, this might be one of my favorite ideas – it’s been highly entertaining!

Oh and before I get to the RSVPs, did I mention we received a letter back from The White House? That was very fun!

Now, without further ado…


From our Matron of Honor Banannie and her hubby – a very talented artist!


From my very creative aunt, uncle and cousin


From my dear friend in NYC


From my fantastic step-sister


From one of Frogger’s good friends – he also happened to teach me how to wakeboard back in the day so this one is very fitting!


From Bridesmaid Berk and her soon-to-be hubby


From my aunt, uncle and two adorable cousins – a family of many talents!

I saved my favorite for last…


From my extremely talented and creative Mama Frog – isn’t she the best?

These have been so much fun to receive, we can’t wait to see all of our talented guests and thank them in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment