Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm a MRS!

So I got so carried away with the preparation of the day that my final Miss post got lost in the moments that went flashing by! I can't tell you how much the hive has meant to me and how incredible the experience of being a Bee has been.

I married my best friend yesterday. It was the best day of my life. Frogger, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be, thank you for making me complete. Forever has never sounded so good.

Thank you to the hive for your support throughout this journey to the altar - it wouldn't have been the same without all of the readers, comments, ideas and unconditional support.

I cannot wait to share the day with you...until then - the only photo I have, a teaser from my wonderful cousin who snapped this just after our first look!



Lots of love,

Officially MRS. Frog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment