Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Kissing Tree

I’m such a sucker for romance. The idea of your beloved carving your initials into a tree to live on forever is just so incredibly sweet...although my eco-friendly self isn't on board.

Now you can have that same romantic feeling and love Mother Nature at the same time! If you haven’t discovered The Kissing Tree over at Kiss The Groom, you MUST go check it out. You can personalize it with your names and the "affection" you share. Le sigh.



Froggie + Frogger kissing tree

Froggie loves Frogger kissing tree

Elizabeth Messina is a fantastic photographer and I just adore her for creating this little personalized poster. I love its delicate, vintage feel. I also love how many uses it can have:

  • Could make for a very fun (and free) engagement gift – or go a step further and have it framed
  • Would be a great addition to a wedding gift, I can just see it rolled up like a scroll and secured with twine atop a gift
  • Makes a great “just because” gift for someone special
  • Fun extra for an anniversary gift

The list goes on…please, do your loved one a favor and go request one. When they smile wide and give you a big smooch, you’ll thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment