Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Officially Hitched: For The Love of Neil

So you've seen our First Dance (and the disaster that preceded it) followed by our lovey-dovey sunset photo shoot...which leads us to the end of the night when everyone really took to the dance floor to get.down.







For the record, I had no idea my husband could do that. Proud wife moment.



Mouth open...yet again. Look familiar?

Yep, I know...I know.

And then...moment of all moments, Neil graced us with his presence. I touched briefly on this during our brush with fame in Brides Magazine, but allow me to provide a refresher.

Our group of friends has developed a tradition at weddings. At each wedding, we play Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline. As soon as the song begins to play, the group gathers around the couple and everyone sings along at the top of their lungs...and tends to act out the song as well ("touching me, touching youuuuuuuuuu" - you'll see below). I have to say, this was hands down one of our favorite moments of the day.





"Handssssss....Touching Handssssss"

"Reaching Out"

"Touching Meeeee"

"Touching Youuuuu"

"SWEET CAROLINE"

"BAH BAH BAH...Good Times Never Felt So Good [So Good, So Good, So Good!]"

Clearly we had NO fun at the reception.

Do you have any traditions with your friends at weddings?

No comments:

Post a Comment