Thursday, November 17, 2011

Officially Hitched: And we danced

After we finished our first dance as husband and wife, it was time to welcome everyone to the dance floor and drop it like it's hot. Yeah, I just said that.

Mouth open - unfortunately this is a pretty classic move of mine. Yes, it's very bridal.

As much as I'm sure you'd love for me to walk you through each song that was played and the subsequent dance moves that followed...I'm thinking I'll just share a few photos of the dance floor heating up.




And then just as a classic Justin Timberlake song came on (cue desperation to hit my face...I was definitely ready to get down to that), our photographers stole the bridal party away for some quick shots before the sun set behind the mountains. After seeing the shots, I'm glad they grabbed us.



Obligatory boy jump shot

Then it was time for some tender moments with my new hubby...










Following our impromptu sunset photo shoot it was back to the dance floor to tear it up!

Do you have plans for a sunset photo shoot?

1 comment:

  1. Proms & Weddings is a company that caters to the entire Scandinavia and offering its customers the best service! We've got wedding dresses, prom dresses, party dresses, shoes, jewelry, accessories and more.

    ReplyDelete