Monday, October 18, 2010

Amazing but true

Yes, I’m alive. Call off the search party and tell the neighbors to stop looking in our windows.

Wouldn’t it be so impressive if I had this incredible excuse for my absence? Like, I was cast in a big budget movie and haven’t had a moment away from the cameras…or…I won the lottery and have been very busy deciding what to do with my new-found fortune? Yeah, it would be great if that were the case.

What I can tell you is that I have gotten lost in domestic bliss – sorting through the mountains of crap we need to give away, sell at a garage sale or just plain throw out, trying out new recipes with all of the fun registry gifts we received from our loved ones, starting to write thank you cards and not finishing even one because we are lazy (incredibly grateful…but lazy), discussing how to split our time with family during the holidays…oh….and….

Going on our HONEYMOON!


Beach hair in all its glory.

It’s wonderful to be back and I can’t wait to fill you in on all of the honeymoon fun! But we have some decisions to make – which to cover first, the wedding lovefest or honeymoon hilarity? Tell me dear friends, which do you think should come next?

No comments:

Post a Comment